"The best value in the market"
For 1/10, 1/12 Car general use.
This ESC is NOT designed for a racing application
- High performance but low price, users can own this reliable ESC at an affordable cost.
- Compact size, suitable for various car chassis
- Auto identification system can recognize sensored / sensorless brushless motors automatically.
- Core competition program for excellent control feels & multiple programmable items.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment greatly increase the output power of the motor and unlock its maximum potential
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment, 8 steps of Drag Brake Force adjustment and 4 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from “soft” to “very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of cars, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor Lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device - the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use. (purchase separately)
++ Important notes +++
"Minimum 70C suggested, lower C rating may be okay, however it will not provide the intended experience. Also, How Power Plugs must be used. The surface area of your plugs, must be "larger" than the wires installed or you will very likely have problems. TRX, "T Plug", EC plugs, and "Deans" are not suggested for today's upgraded electronics setups."
|Cont. / Peak Current||120A / 760A||60A / 380A|
|1/10th Touring Car/Buggy/F1/Drift Car, and etc.||1/10th Touring Car/Buggy/F1/Drift Car & 1/12th On-road|
Motor Limit (Note)
8-9 cells NiMH / 3S LiPo
≥3.5T (1/10 On-road), ≥4.5T (1/10 Off-road)
≥8.5T (1/10 On-road), ≥10.5T (1/10 Off-road)
≥8.5T (1/10 On-road), ≥13.5T (1/10 Off-road)
≥13.5T (1/10 On-road), ≥17.5T (1/10 Off-road)
|Battery||4-9 cells NiMH, 2-3S LiPo||4-9 cells NiMH, 2-3S LiPo|
|BEC Output||6V@3A, Linear Mode||6V@2A，Linear Mode|
|Cooling Fan||Powered by the battery||6V (The cooling fan gets its power supply from the built-in BEC)|
|Dimensions / Weight||43 x 36 x 33mm (w/ Fan) / 105g (w/ Wires & Fan)||33 x 28 x 31.5mm (w/ Fan) / 59g (w/ Wires, w/o Fan)|
Note: “T” indicates the limit value of motor turns when the ESC timing is set to 0 degree. The larger the timing, the more turns the motor needs. Please pay close attention to temperatures of the motor and the ESC to avoid any damage to these two equipments.
Recommended power system
The reference gear ratios in the above form are based on the 1/10 RC cars with 2S Lipo and 0 timing ESC. If the ESC timing is increased, then the gear ratio needs to be increased accordingly. Besides, please pay attention to the temperature of the ESC and the motor to avoid any damage to the equipment.
pair with Quicrun 3650SD motors